ACTS is pleased to offer a scholarship fund for eligible students pursuing a graduate degree at ACTS. Selection is based on academic achievement as well as responses to the provided essay prompts.
Depending on available funding, several applicants will be awarded a one-time award equivalent to the current tuition cost for two (2) full semester graduate courses (i.e. excludes intensives and study abroad). The award amount will be credited toward the student’s current outstanding tuition balance for registered courses. This is a competitive award program and not all students who apply will receive awards.
Scholarship eligibility requirements:
- Must have completed a minimum of two master’s level courses through ACTS with a minimum grade of B or better.
- Currently enrolled full-time (6 units or more) in a master’s program at ACTS.
- In good academic standing with a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- In good financial standing (no past due balances).
- Must have never accepted a scholarship from ACTS in the past
ACTS reserves the right to change or terminate this program at any time. Only online applications will be accepted. All information is kept strictly confidential.
ACTS is currently accepting scholarship applications for Fall 2018/2019